Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Welcome to my Blog

You can find details about me and my background by clicking here: http://losinger.110mb.com/

I am presently offering my services as a consultant, offering expertise in statistics, economics and epidemiology, after most of a lifetime spent in gathering this expertise.

My goal in this blog is to provoke thoughts, and to present ideas and information, that will be of interest to statisticians and to others who use statistics and statistical methods, whether applying analytic techniques or simply dealing with statistical stuff. Hence, I'm hoping that economists, epidemiologists, physicists, political scientists, housewives who watch Oprah, and others will find my blog to be intriguing.

I will talk not only about statistical methods, but also about the political and social structures to which people who perform statistical functions must, in one way or another adapt.

No comments: